Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing you all a day of love, hugs, and chocolates! 


Here is my Valentine's card to you all. 




It is a little quilt I made for my table stand and will replace Mr. Blueman for February. I used red stitches to outline the block and white for a narrow row of stitching on the red border. Love using utility stitches!


"Be Mine" is a wonderful stitchery designed by Kaaren at The Painted Quilt. Her First Friday Freebies are marvelous...free patterns offered on her blog site on the first Friday of the month.  Kaaren is undergoing intensive cancer treatment at this time.  Please join me in offering silent prayers and positive thoughts for Kaaren as she takes the journey to recovery.


I will keep this short as I have to go eat some chocolate. And those who know me, know that I really mean this!


It's a great day for quilting!

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I hope you enjoye the chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Lesley! Thank you for the Valentine wishes and I hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Lesley , Kaaren has the greatest designs and my thoughts are definitely with her and praying for good health. Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy your chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Valentines day...enjoy your chocolate, Lesley...I know I will enjoy some today too...Get well wishes and prayers for Kaaren are sent for a speedy recovery. Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts go out to Kaaren. That "cancer monster" is a terrible monster =(.

    Yep, I understand the chocolate escape. I have chocolates sitting as regulars in meee ol' sewing loft =P

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Lesley! Thanks for the Valentine's wishes and the same to you!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!