Friday, February 17, 2012

A Week of Hugs

Couldn't resist sharing with you another fabric valentine I made for my table stand for the month of February. 




I used some wonderful fabrics from the Chemistry layer cake by Moda that I won from Green Fairy Quilts before Christmas. I love the combination of pinks and chocolates...yummy!


I found the pattern here while I was searching the web for valentine quilts. The block was designed to be a pillow, but I made a few small changes and it fits perfectly on my table stand.


Now I am off to eat more chocolates!


It's a great day for quilting!





6 comments:

  1. this is adorable!
    I may have to whip one up for next year, thanks for the link for the pattern
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that , I may have to make one as well , I did buy a table stand just before Christmas but have yet to make anything for it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, the little exchangeable quilts is a great idea!! How is Florida?? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the idea of having a permanent stand to display small quilts. Your heart is lovely.
    Enjoy those chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found a unique heart pattern. Love how it went together and the fabric you used.
    I should have bought a little quilt stand a while ago when I found them on sale. Didn't want it then--I do now. Go figure! My friends tried to convince me I'd want one, but I thought I knew better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your New Valentine! That fabric line is adorable.. I have a few pieces in the Sew Red for Women block and I wish I had more ;)
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!