Saturday, April 28, 2012

You Gotta Love Blog Hops

Madame Samm at Sew I Quilt has done it again! She has fired up our engines and has just announced the July 1 Blog Hop to Celebrate Red, White, and Blue! 




This will be a blast...a chance to create a table topper in either of two sizes and show it on your blog for all to see and be inspired! Wonky House leader Jane, of Jane's Fabrics and Gifts is working very closely with Madame Samm to ensure another successful table topper blog hop and she will be the host for the July 1 celebration. Deadline to register is May 4 and you don't want to miss out, so visit Jane and let her know that you are in! 


Madame Samm is also looking for bloggers to host a future blog hop.  And I love Santas...just saying...


Last week's "Spring is in the Air" Table Topper Blog Hop was so successful and so much fun. You can see all the 159 table toppers by visiting Madamme Samm' s Pinterest page here


It's been a busy week here at The Cuddle Quilter!  Quilting Bee on Tuesday, Chip and Dale Quilt Retreat yesterday, and this morning I'm off to a quilt meeting, show and tell, and presentation by author, teacher Lynne Edwards who is visiting us from the UK.  She has several books published, including her most recent called "The Essential Sampler Quilt Book: 40 Quilting Techniques for Machine and Hand Patchwork". (Oops, I just got home and had to update the earlier posting to correct the name of the book and link to it.  All good now!) My drive will be here in five minutes and I may be late if I don't get going...


It's a great day for quilting!

6 comments:

  1. I'm playing this time. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa's sounds like fun. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red ,white and blue together so this will be a fun one , hope you enjoy your quilt meeting today , it sounds great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive safely, have fun, spend lots and take a gazillion pictures!

    Now did I forget anything? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound like fun. Chip and Dale! I love those 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Santas - that sounds like fun.

    Hope you had a good time yesterday with Lynn ?Edwards?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!