Monday, July 30, 2012

Think Christmas Blog Hop Day One



Welcome to the Think Christmas blog hop.  Here is today's schedule. Click on each link to be transported to a magical Christmas place!


July 30












For the full 7-day schedule, click on the Think Christmas button on my sidebar.  



To see the  2 picks of the day, visit Sew We Quilt.  While there, click on Madame Samm's Pinterest link to see all the blocks from Think Christmas, updated daily.


It's a great day for quilting.  See you tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you are in bed sweet lady - I am up and running - blogger kept switching my draft everytime I previewed - what a time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know That your name has been entered for the tatted snowflake. As far as learning about blogging the curve went waaaay down when I couldn't get anything to do what I wanted. Take Care & Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this hop. I have seen some very sweet blocks and quilts today. All of the bloggers have made lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to come back and congratulate you on a job well done - a super first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank's Lesley this blog hop is very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!