Thursday, July 19, 2012

Think Christmas Blog Hop Schedule Revised

Hello to all you little Christmas elves in Blogland! 




Thanks to all the excitement and promotion, we now have 73 people all set to show their Christmas spirit  in the Think Christmas Blog Hop from July 30-August 5. We are now a 7-day event!  Thank you, Madame Samm, for inspiring us again with all things Christmas...you are an awesome head cheerleader!  


Here is the revised schedule.

July 30



August 4
Creations On The Island
Scher at That Other Blog
Sunshine Girl
Hallbrook Designs
The Recipe Bunny
Sisca at That Other Blog 
Polkadot Classic
Ariane's Crafts
Katie's Salt Marsh Path
The Cuddle Quilter

August 5
Briarside Lane
Pigtales and Quilts
Quilts From My Crayonbox
Quilt n Queen
InGa
Pattie at That Other Blog
Cliodana
Quilting, Losing and Tea
Why Knot Kwilt
Madame Samm

Rules are simple...
1) Christmas theme
2) Block(s) size: 6.5, 10.5 or 12.5 in. 
Blocks can be shown in a completed project like a table topper, runner, mini-quilt, etc. 
3Schedule your post for 12:00 Midnight Central Time Zone so that people from across the world will be able to see the blocks as soon as they wake up! Let us know if you need help to schedule your post. 
4) On your day, post clear pictures of your Think Christmas block(s), a tutorial and/or a giveaway if you wish, and please include links to your fellow participants on your day. 
5)  Indicate that the schedule can be linked from my sidebar. 
6) If you haven't already, please post the Think Christmas button on your sidebar.  Instructions for posting are on Madame Samm's blog right here.

For those who don't have a blog:  Aurea, Deborah B., Nancy B., Pattie, Anne K., and Sisca: I will be posting your blocks on That Other Blog. I'll need some time to prepare the posts, so please try to email me your pictures and text by July 23.

If you haven't already, please put the Think Christmas button on your sidebar.  Instructions for posting are on Madame Samm's blog right hereAlso, please let me know if there are any problems with your link.

It's a great day for quilting...and don't forget to Think Christmas!

26 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley ... why-knot-kwilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, You're there now! My oopsie but all fixed!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Lesley - looking forward to it. Will have my draft ready this weekend - being the first day, I really want to be sure I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon it looks like you have always been our very first inspiration I don't know if it's because you are usually first to sign up..love that...but we can always change that you know. Really excited about your leading us into thinking christmas..

      Delete
  3. Gonna be sewing all weekend to finish things up! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the impending eye candy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to it and love your new siggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My granddaughter and I have been sewing and creating 24/7 or sew it seams!! I'm going to feature a block she is making using a special technique and she is so proud! To a 7 yr. old this is like being featured on television! We are having sew much fun together getting ready for this blog hop!!
    I'm definitely Thinking Christmas!
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness it is turning into a fam affair..lovely

      Delete
  7. Hi Lesley
    Hope this works. Looking forward to all the works of art.
    Aurea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo exciting!!! Got my Santa hat on and I am sewing till I am green and red :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read the instuctions, I have been sewing just not reading. I now have a question.. does the block have to be any specific color combo's or just "Think Christmas" ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like great fun...can't wait to start Christmas blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am nearly finished. Been sewing and designing since Day One! I have learned a good bit and had even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm ready....my projects are complete and ready to post!! This is my first time in a blog hop! It's going to be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahoo!! Let the GAMES begin!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  14. The game had began and will be great to visit the blogs.Ladies thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never done a blog hop but am going to enjoy this one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!