Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog Hopping Updates

Madame Samm's Leafs Me Happy blog hop has just been announced.  Don't delay...get the details at Sew We Quilt and register today with cheerful host Cherry at Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio. I'm in, are you? 



Are you ready to be bowled over?  The Bowls with Borders blog hop starts on Monday with almost 200 participants! Host clever Carol at Just Let Me Quilt continues to tease us with some very intriguing sneak peeks. I'm just an onlooker for this one, but I'm ready to take notes! Click on the button on my sidebar for the schedule.

Dots on Dots host Corrie at Quilt Taffy tells us she has a few openings left for the dotty hop that starts on September 10. If you're dotty, this is for you...and who can resist polka dots? Send her an email and get dotty!

It's a great day for quilting!



3 comments:

  1. YOU earned your POMPOMs Lesley..thank you for being an awesome cheerleader...ohh addy..please send...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So signed up for this one too - love Fall colors and in the mood to stitch some cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're in for the Fall hop--I'm sure you'll WOW us with whatever you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!