Saturday, August 11, 2012

Christmas Quiltalong Day Post 1


It's the second Saturday of the month and I'm linking up with Cathi at Sherwood Quilts for a day of Christmas projects.  

Today I am planning to finish sewing the borders onto my Festive Mystery quilt. Remember this one?

The quilt was designed by Christmas Quiltalong creator Quilt Sue at Quilt Times and divided into 6 parts. Last month the final part was published so many of the other Quiltalong elves may have already finished.  If so, they will be showing you some other Christmas related projects they will be working on. We'd love to have you join us! All the instructions for Festive Mystery are at the top of my blog.

So come on over and link up with Cathi right here.

It's a great day for quilting!




7 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks great. I love the fabrics and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue - great color and fabrics. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. I think I need to go over to Lesley's and print the directions out! I'm pacing myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh! I'm at Lesley's!! Obviously, I need more coffee!!

      Delete
  4. I might have to make another one of these quilts in Christmas colors like you did. Just love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt top is very pretty. I'm loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like polka dot fabrics. Good choice for your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!