Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Think Christmas Blog Hop Day 3

Have you been blog hopping?  I hope so, and if you haven't started yet, we still have 4 days of Madame Samm's Think Christmas blog hop to come.  I'm so fortunate Mme. Samm chose me to host this blog hop. I really do love Christmas and this is definitely fueling the fire for my Christmas projects.  The inspiration just grows and grows every day.  See all the blocks so far with updates every day at Mme. Samm's Pinterest page right HERE



Did you hear that one of Santa's reindeer now works for Procter and Gambel?  Its true, Comet cleans sinks!



I guess you're not here to laugh at jokes...my guess is that you are here to see today's schedule and what a line-up we have!

Wednesday, August 1
Sheila's Quilt World
A Passion for Applique
Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio
Jane's Quilting
Sew Me Something Good
A Stitch in Time
Aurea at That Other Blog
Quilt Times
Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting
Patchouli Moon Studio
Quilting by the River



To make it easier for quilters to leave comments during the blog hop, please turn off your Blogger comment moderator and disable word verification.  Contact Madame Samm or I if you need help.

What are you waiting for?  Start clicking on the quilters links and visit them.  As usual, there will be lots of  inspiration, tutorials, and giveaways.  Sure sounds like Christmas to me! For the full week's schedule, just click on the Think Christmas button on my sidebar and visit Sew We Quilt to see the top 2 picks of the day.  


It's a great day for quilting and blog hopping!

And just one more little joke...Why does Santa have three gardens?  So he can Ho! Ho! Ho!


8 comments:

  1. You are a great host Lesley.I am really enjoying this Christmas blog hop.So many talented people.
    Getting lots of ideas .
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe! You are so funny this morning. Now I'm off to hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.... very cute jokes. I will try them with my kids :)
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done an awesome job with this host! I love puns!! While teaching, I kept a plethora of puns and corny jokes on sentence strips outside my office/classroom door and they were always so popular with all the kids. It got them reading!!
    Ho-Ho-Ho
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter is good for the soul. Giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great day of Christmas Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!