Friday, August 3, 2012

Think Christmas Blog Hop Day 5

Another day, another quilt block, or two, or three, or more.  Is there anyone else out there who is waking up in the wee hours of the morning to blog hop? And oohing and aahing very quietly so as not to wake anyone else up?  




Well, the inspiration continues as we head into Day 5 of the Think Christmas blog hop.Who are our hosts today?  Have a peek and start clicking...
August 3

You know the routine...visit blog hop creator Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt to see the top two picks of the day and the honourable mention.  Then while there, click on her Pinterest page here where you will see all the blocks in one place!  


As for me, I have hopping, or biking, to do! I'm heading over to see everyone else in the hop.





After that, I have to head to my sewing corner.  Because guess what? My day is tomorrow!  See you bright and early on Saturday, August 4. You might even get to see my block(s) before you head to market!


It's a great day for quilting!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for posting late!! We had a mudslide in our basement window!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! I don't wake up early, but I often stay up late to see what goodies await us each day of the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!