Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Quiltalong Comes to a Close

Today is the final day of the 2012 Christmas Quiltalong and what a year it has been!  Many of us have completed our beautiful Festive Mystery Quilts designed by Quilt Sue at Quilt Times and have also worked on some wonderful Christmas projects throughout the year.


The QAL was coordinated and hosted by Quilt Sue with participants sharing hosting duties from month to month. 

Quilt Sue has a Christmas Parade posted on her blog today right HERE, so please head over from time to time to see the latest additions to the parade. You will see many versions of the Festive Mystery quilt and so much more. I have entered my own "Festive Mystery" quilt (see below) as well as my new "I Heart Santas" quilt.  


There will also be voting on the parade quilts, starting tomorrow and continuing until Wednesday, December 12.  Please exercise your right to vote...there are some awesome and stunning entries from around the world. 

Thank you to Quilt Sue and to all the participants for a fantastic year of quilting and friendships. Now, I have to run down to my sewing corner...my festive dresden plates are waiting! 

It's a great day for quilting!


3 comments:

  1. What a great end of the year. I'm heading over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, your quilt came out lovely. I see some mighty fine quilting! Your work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lesley. It's been fun hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me. I enjoy writing about my quilting projects and am so glad that you enjoy reading about them. I will certainly reply if you leave a comment. Thanks again!