I had a fair bit of flannel left over from other projects, so I cut a bunch of 7" squares and put them in a format that seemed to work for this little quilt. It finishes at about 34" x 45" with a flannel back and serpentine machine quilting.
This next quilt was inspired by a quilt kit I saw in the MSQC catalogue. The blocks are a version of a log cabin, though the fabrics I used are pretty similar so that you can't see much variation in the picture. Again, I used a serpentine stitch and flannel on the back.
Here is a close up so you can see some of the cuddly baby fabrics. This quilt finishes at 34" x 45".
The next quilt is still in the making. A wonderful quilting friend gave me a jelly roll of Riley Blake's Cotton Medium Dots so I started to make bow tie blocks with them.
I had lots of background polka dot fabrics so played around using a white and black minidot background for the brightly coloured bowties, and a black and white minidot for the white polka dot ties, though I don't think you can see the background fabrics too well in my pictures. I still have some borders to add, the white and black minidot fabric, but that will wait for another day.
One more wintry picture just because...
The blizzard seems to be dying down and the sun is struggling to come out. Sure hope Spring is on the way. Thanks so much for coming by. It's a great day for quilting!